Here are 7 strategies to make your presentation extremely powerful
1. Master the in-person listing presentation. Master the script, don’t read it. Get your FREE download of the YesMasters Listing presentation from the Agent Power Pack here . Role play on Zoom and record yourself, so you can replay it and learn.
2. Zoom in your camera. Face the camera at eye-level, leaving just a bit of space between the top of your head and the top of the screen. Have a good webcam and good lighting in front of you. Check out this Diva Ring Light: https://amzn.to/33Ck6rK
3. Smile and nod more than ever. These are visual cues that make people trust & like you because they see that you’re interested.
4. Have a powerful voice & good audio. Be articulate and don’t talk fast, so they understand you. Get a quality mic like the Yeti Blue mic (https://amzn.to/3mJ86MQ)
5. Eye contact. Look directly at the camera (not at the computer screen), so you’re looking them in the eye.
6. Engage them with questions. The listing presentation that you’ll get in the FREE Agent Power Pack is a question-based presentation that engages them. It becomes a real conversation where they’re engaged and feel that you care about them.
7. Expect a decision on the Zoom. Be mentally prepared that they will decide on the call. Have the e-docs ready for them to sign (Docusign in their inbox).
Get more exclusive real estate agent trainings here 👉 https://YesMasters.com
Learn How To Get More Real Estate Leads, More Listings, More Sales, with Less Resistance
Kevin Ward is a real estate coach, speaker, and trainer at YESMasters.com and #1 Bestselling author of "The Book of YES: The Ultimate Real Estate Agent Conversation Guide."
Subscribe to this channel:
Subscribe to my weekly e-newsletter:
Kevin's YesTalk Podcast:
If this video helps you, LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE.
Hit SUBSCRIBE to get notices of awesome new inspirational and training videos!